Darren Dummit, CEO and co-founder of GolfStream Inc. has created "The world's first indoor laser golf course and private lounge". After building, testing and refining their prototype in their LA warehouse space, GolfStream struck a partnership deal with the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to open their first commercial "golf suite". We suggest taking a look at the GolfStream trailer video to fully grasp the fun experience they've created.
In this episode we discuss GolfStream's innovations, initiatives and go-to-market strategies such as:
• What is GolfStream and what was the motivation to create it.
• The business opportunity and gap in the golf marketplace that GolfStream is poised to capture.
• The importance of strategic partnerships in order to move your technology forward as a commercially successful enterprise.
• GolfStream's first location in Level Up at the MGM Grand Casino in Las Vegas http://leveluplv.com/golfstream.html
• The emergence of "skills-based gaming" that casinos are exploring to align with the lifestyle desires of a younger demographic and GolfStream's opportunity to both participate and benefit from this initiative.
• Future business opportunities for GolfStream, such as partnering with the Major Series of Putting (MSOP) https://msop.com/ and major league sport stadiums.
You can learn more about GolfStream at:
• http://www.playgolfstream.com/ and [email protected]
• @PlayGolfstream on Twitter
• playgolfstream and #PLAYGOLFSTREAM on Instagram
• Golfstream and @PlayGolfstream on Facebook